Fortinet announced its acquisition of Bradford Networks on June 4, 2018, further enhancing the Fortinet Security Fabric by converging access control and IoT security solutions to provide large enterprise with broader visibility and security for their complex networks including:
- Complete, continuous, agentless visibility of endpoints, users, trusted and untrusted devices and applications accessing the network including IoT and headless devices.
- Enhanced IoT security through device micro segmentation, dynamic classification of headless devices by type, profile, as well as automatic policy assignment to enable granular isolation of unsecure devices, all using a simple web user interface.
- Accurate event triage and threat containment in seconds through automated workflow integrations that prevent lateral movement.
- Easy, cost-effective deployment due to highly scalable architecture that eliminates deployment at every location of a multi-site installation.
- Widely recognized by Gartner and Forrester, Bradford Networks has won numerous awards and is trusted by large enterprises worldwide to protect and defend against threats from the ever-increasing digital attack surface.
Ken Xie, founder and chief executive officer, Fortinet:
“As large organizations continue to see high growth in network traffic and the number of devices and users accessing their networks, the risk of breach increases exponentially."
"According to a recent Forrester study, 82 percent of companies surveyed are unable to even identify all devices accessing their networks."
"The integration of Bradford Networks’ technology with Fortinet’s Security Fabric provides large enterprises with the continuous visibility, micro-segmentation and access control technology they need to contain threats and block untrusted devices from accessing the network.”
intlx Solutions is a Fortinet partner.