Secure network architectures need to constantly evolve to keep up with the latest advanced persistent threats. There are two ways to find out if your solution isn’t keeping up—wait for a breach to happen or run validation tests.
Fortinet's Cyber Threat Assessment Program (CTAP) provides you with in-depth information (View Sample Report) about the current state of your network, covering key areas of security threats, productivity and performance.Security and Threat Prevention
- Application vulnerabilities
- Malware/botnet detection
- At risk devices within the network
- Application categories and cloud usage
- Peer to peer, proxy app and remote access
- Web-based applications and browsing habits
- Bandwidth analysis and top consumers
- Sizing information – average log rates/sessions
- FortiGate CPU and memory utilization
This program lets you install a FortiGate in your network without interrupting your existing infrastructure. Keep the FortiGate there for up to 7 days and you’ll receive a Cyber Threat Assessment Report completely free of charge.What are the Benefits of Running CTAP Assessments?
- Evaluate Fortinet gear within your real-world environment
- Receive a security report showing what your current firewall is missing
- Experience Fortinet’s value without disruption of your network
- Allow management to see that security is an area of need